Sunday, October 20, 2013

First Post

Greetings!

This here is a new blog I just put together a couple of hours ago. Mostly custom projects, and maybe from time to time I'll review most of the stuff that comes in.


So start off, here's a package that I got the other day.
oh what could be the goodies in it. I'm excited!

Mostly stuff I've been given as commission work. Here's some of the stuff in it:

First up, TT-Hongli Reborns Gundam
not really my cup of coffee but this'll be good practice.

Then a little  SD goodness, Y Model SD Knight Gundam
this'll be a fun one to build.

I also got a STK Megaman ZX
looks really cool, even if it is a knock off, this looks really badass.

The last one is a Nerf Maverick REV 6
apparently the original box never made it to my hands.


I'll be working on most of them, most especially on the nerf. It needs a steam punk conversion. I'll keep everybody posted.



That'll be all for now. thanks for viewing!

oh and I almost forgot, these are all commission work for Zero Gravity Hobby Shopp, here's a link to his store, http://www.facebook.com/Zerohobbyshopp




CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment